Tuesday, October 18, 2011

computer trouble

hey party ppl

so i had some definitely computer trouble this past weekend. i'd give it away, but i made a comic about it. real quick style- i did 6 pages in like 2 hours or so. and looking at them now, i see that there is tons of text, too.

the plus side is that i'll have these back to 3 times a week comics for a couple weeks. the downside is that they aren't my typical heaven forbid. they count as a heaven forbid side story, i guess. so i'm still not breaking my record. i'm at 330 comic postings. Still the longest running Christian [narrative] web comic that I know of- truly, if you know of a series with more, please let me know.

just when i was catching up on some things, this knocks me back a bit. oh well. make sure to read of my challenges, drawn on paper!

http://crazygoodcomics.com

hooray.

also: have i mentioned that I will be signing at Mile High Comics [Colorado Blvd] location at 6 pm on October 28, the friday before halloween? There will be an auction and it's a costume party, too. check out http://www.milehighcomics.com/newsletter/101211.html for info.

i love mile high comics and the more i can do with them, the better. the more you get from them, the better, too.

also- i'm using a window xp computer which was generously gifted to me by my wife's uncle- which is a great thing. but it's funny using the the old versions of windows explorer and such. [i could update it, in fact, i just got it online and it found all these updates, but frankly, i'd rather hold off, at least until i find out what's going on with my production laptop. this was primarily a back up machine, a purpose which it is serving well.] for instance, there are no tabs in this explorer. just new windows. i've forgotten how convenient those are.

happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. You definitely want the latest version of IE available for your computer. IIRC it runs XP, so that would be IE 8.

    ReplyDelete